WeClaim Tax Depreciation Schedules Could Save You Thousands of Dollars in Tax! Quickly. Cost Effectively. Legitimately.
While land value usually appreciates over time, buildings and assets for which you have proof of purchase depreciate. This depreciation is a legitimate expense that you can claim on any income earning property. Many people (including some accountants) underestimate the value of depreciation and don’t bother compiling a professional Tax Depreciation Schedule. This could be costing you thousands of dollars each year in unnecessary tax payments!
You may be surprised at what is claimable, whether you have a small apartment, a large furnished property, a commercial property, or a holiday property that is let for even just a few weeks of the year. Most of our clients are surprised at what they can claim.
Fast Service, Fixed Price & Solid Guarantee!
For an extremely competitive fixed fee, payable prior to receiving the schedule, you will receive within 7 working days of inspection and receipt of your full information, a comprehensive report of depreciation you may legitimately claim on your property.
A Comprehensive, ATO Compliant Report Gives You Peace of Mind!
Should the ATO ever investigate your claim we ensure that you will have all the evidence required to support it.
Your finished tax depreciation report will include:
- A full on-site inspection
- Calculations for the remaining depreciable lifetime of your property – up to 40 years
- Labelled floor plans
- Furniture and fixed furnishings
- Calculations using both methods approved by the ATO (Prime Cost AND Diminishing Value)
- Body corporate / owner’s corporation depreciation
- Low value pooling
How Can We Offer Such Great Value? It’s simple.
- We keep our overheads low – so you’re not paying for our fancy offices and extra staff;
- We play to our strengths: Rod does the inspections and travel, Steve and Tracey (from TSL Quantity Surveying http://tslquantitysurveying.com.au) focus on producing the report from his thorough documentation;
- We pride ourselves on our personal service and our goal of delivering maximum value.
“We had another acquisition last year, that we weren’t going to worry about getting a report on, as its going to be a redevelopment site in a few years, however Rod said let me look at it, if l can’t cover off the cost of the report there’s no charge. Rod then did all the running around with the agent and the tenant. l didn’t think much more about it, as l thought it was going to be a pointless exercise. A few days later, to our surprise, Rod and his team came up with over $34,000 worth of depreciation deductions l was able to pass onto my accountant. Great work once again Rod.”